Pivot Travel System
The Evenflo Pivot is a stylish travel system with three reversible modes. It features a Large, 3-panel canopy provides full coverage canopy, Cruiser tires and ergonomic handle offer a smooth ride and effortless handling.
The included SafeMax Infant Car Seat features an Anti-rebound bar, limiting the amount of rebound movement experienced in a frontal impact and has been designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2x the federal crash test standard and tested to simulate a side impact event and rollover event.
Safety, Style, and Function.
Safety, Style, and Function. You’ll receive all this and more with the Pivot Modular Stroller Travel System by Evenflo.
This 3-in-1 stroller solution offers a versatile design that grows with your child. Infant mode offers both Car Seat Carrier and Carriage function. As your child grows the Pivot’s usefulness evolves to accommodate both forward – and rear-facing seated positioning.
The Pivot Modular Travel System includes the Evenflo SafeMax™ Infant Car Seat, designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2x the federal crash test standard and tested to simulate a side impact event and rollover event. The SafeMax™ Infant Car Seat also features an Anti-Rebound Bar that limits the amount of rebound movement experienced in the event of a frontal-impact.
Parent-Favorite Features Include:
- Full-coverage canopy
- Convenient in-seat fold
- Large storage basket
- Flex-hold parent cup holder
- Ergonomic handle
Child Specs (1.8-22.6kg)
- Weight: 4 - 35 lbs. (1.8 - 15.8 kg.)
- Height: 17 - 32 in. (43–81 cm.)
- Fit: Top of child’s head is at least 1 in. below the top of the child restraint seat back.
SEAT BELT BOOSTER
- Maturity: for use with child who can sit up unassisted
- Weight: Up to 50 lbs (22.6 kg)
Product & Shipping Specs
- Dimensions: 34.3 x 21.7 x 19.8
- Product Weight: 20.1 lbs.
At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government standards to provide car seats that are tested at 2X the Federal Crash Test Standard.
- Side Impact Tested: Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo’s side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
- FMVSS 213: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Child Restraint Systems
- FMVSS 302: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards for Flammability of Interior Materials
- CMVSS 302: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- CMVSS 213: Canada Motor Vehicle Safety Standard
- Certified For Use In Aircraft: When used with the internal 5-point harness this restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use.
- Evenflo Temperature Testing: All current Evenflo car seats are tested for product integrity at both high and low temperatures.
Use & Care
Read all instructions and warnings on the product, product labels, and instruction manuals before use. Consult your vehicle owner’s manual to determine proper placement of child restraint in your vehicle and familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s components.
- DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Plastic and metal parts may be wiped clean with mild soap and water and dried with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or solvents.
- Take care not to damage any labels.
- The harness can be wiped clean with mild soap and water. Allow harness to air dry.
- Machine wash the seat pad separately in cold water, delicate cycle. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- Periodically inspect and clean the restraint's crotch buckle of food, liquids, and other debris to ensure proper latching. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water and gently agitate the buckle back and forth. Press the red button several times while the buckle is in the water. Do not submerge the harness strap. To avoid damage to the buckle, do not clean the buckle with soap or detergents and do not use a lubricant.