Product Notices & Recalls
The safety of your child is of utmost importance to Evenflo®. From time to time, we will issue communications to alert parents to a potential safety issue or recall; providing information on what steps, if any, you should take to ensure the safety of the affected product. If you have registered a product with Evenflo®, either on this Web site or by mailing in the product registration card that came attached to your product card, we will contact you at the address to which you've registered the product. So please make sure the information you enter is accurate and be sure to update it if it changes.
What is a Recall?
Recalls bring the consumer's attention to a product condition that may need to be repaired, modified or replaced to help ensure child safety. Many times, a simple replacement part can improve performance of the product.
Below are links to active recalls for Evenflo products. Please click on any of the product names for more information and to determine if your Evenflo product is included.
- June 4, 2019 - Pillo Napper (Canada only)
- January 11, 2018 - Victory Jogger/Jogging Stroller (Canada only)
- September 16, 2016 - Evolve Booster Seat
- February 26, 2016 - Transitions 3-in-1 Car Seat
- October 28, 2014 - Embrace 35 Harness Buckle Recall
- April 4, 2014 - Convertible Car Seat Harness Buckle Recall
- June 24, 2010 - Jenny Lind Crib
If you have placed an order for a remedy kit in one of the above recalls, you can track your order online here
For questions about older recalls, please contact the Evenflo Parentlink Consumer Resource Center at 1-800-233-5921 or 1-937-773-3971 in Canada.
For more safety information, please go to: